What’s the opportunity?
Our Jenoa Cargo Forwarding office (located in Cairo, Egypt) is seeking an outside Sales Executive. Our Sales Executives are driven to succeed, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are excellent relationship-builders. You will directly generate revenue and drive new business by managing face-to-face sales meetings, presenting recommendations for supply chain improvements, and closing the sales. You will be selling for the industry leader, backed by people, processes, and technology that are second to none.
What will you be doing?
- Manage customer interactions including fostering relationships, making customer calls and closing deals.
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3-to-4 days per week
- Collaborate with manager to ensure alignment with branch strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development.
- Demonstrate solid decision-making skills and ability to prioritize ever-changing daily tasks.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience.
- Consult with several levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers’ business challenges and supply chain goals.
- Ability to develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer’s business strategy.
What are we looking for?
- Preferred location Cairo/ Egypt.
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, minimum 3-4 days per week.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong ability to persuade, motivate, and influence others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and using the Internet.
- University degree required.
- Advanced knowledge of logistical concepts and supply chain terminology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field a plus.
If you interest, please send your Cv. to: email@example.com